You may adjust the amount of Velocitea you consume daily to suit your body’s needs.
The tea tastes good! It tastes great all by itself (without sweeteners) not at all like “medicine”,
but if you prefer you can even mix it with other favorite teas or even a juice.
Two bags of Velocitea ,brewed according to the instructions on the back of the package, will produce one gallon. If you drink one 8-ounce glass or mug of Velocitea twice per day (with 2 meals) this will last for 8 days. Thus a pack of 8 bags of Velocitea will last for one month (32 days). If you drink an extra 4-ounce glass of Velocitea with a snack then 2 bags of Velocitea will last about 6 days, and 8 bags (4 gallons) will last for about 24 days.
The Velocitea must be steeped in water which is HOT – close to the boiling point, but NOT BOILING.
And DO NOT MICROWAVE the tea mixture. Excessive heat will destroy the important enzymes in the tea.
If using a kettle to heat the water, remove it after you first hear the bubbling noises or see steam. If the water has already come to a rapid boil, let it set for a few minutes to cool and stop the boiling.
Preparing Your Velocitea Beverage as a “concentrate”
- These instructions describe how to make a 1 quart of Velocitea concentrate, which when diluted with either water or other beverage of your choice, will make a total of one gallon of tea. I prefer making just a quart of tea “concentrate” rather than the whole gallon, because it takes up less space in the fridge!
- Bring a quart of water to a boil, turn off the stove or take pot off the heat, add 2 tea bags once the water is no longer at a boil. Never add tea bags to boiling water.
- Cover the new Velocitea mixture and let it sit overnight – or let it steep for AT LEAST 4 to 6 hours – to allow the herbs to infuse the mixture. Then, without removing the Velocitea bags, pour the entire mixture into a container with an airtight lid (such as a Tupperware jug, or glass Ball canning jar) and refrigerate your new batch of Velocitea.Leave the Velocitea bags in until you have consumed all of the liquid Velocitea mixture. Then you can let them dry out, remove the edible dried herbs, and sprinkle them into various foods such as spaghetti sauce or salads.
- Now you have the concentrate that you will dilute to make your full gallon of tea. Set the quart of tea in the fridge. Each time you drink your tea you will use 2 ounces of concentrate and 6 ounces of water or other preferred liquid (like juice or herbal tea), to make your 8 oz of tea.If you prefer you can brew a whole gallon of tea at once, still using 2 tea bags, but this will take up more space in your fridge than if you make a concentrate from 1 quart.NEVER microwave either water or tea bags!
- You can drink your Velocitea cold or as an iced tea, or even add it to a favorite juice if desired. Drinking your Tea at body temperature is actually the most beneficial.
- Remember, DO NOT MICROWAVE the Velocitea! Microwaves can destroy the natural enzymes and render some important ingredients ineffective. If you wish to drink your Velocitea warm or hot, you can heat it in a saucepan or tea kettle – but do NOT heat the mixture to the boiling point, for boiling can also destroy enzymes. When using a refrigerated 1 quart concentrate, just add it to 6 oz of hot water or hot tea.
Suggested Use of Velocitea
Drink Velocitea with food or on an empty stomach. Drink about 8 ounces with meals like breakfast and dinner, and if you wish, drink about 4 ounces with a snack or a light lunch. A standard teacup holds about 6 ounces.
If you need to drink more or less of your Velocitea beverage, you are free to do so. But remember that it is acathartic and detoxifying tea, so it is possible to experience a little discomfort during the first few days when your body is going through the initial cleansing and elimination of accumulated toxins and old waste material.
You will likely be going to the bathroom more frequently for a few days, so plan ahead if you are not at home. Don’t worry, you are not going to be running to the bathroom! You will just be getting a natural urge to go more often than before – perhaps two to three times per day. And it should be natural and effortless, with no straining. If you work Monday to Friday, it may be best to start taking your Velocitea on a Friday after work, so you can be at home over the weekend.
As you continue to drink your Velocitea every day, you will be removing more and more toxins and impacted fecal matter from your colon, and you will start to feel better and have more energy. The more that has built up over the years, the longer it will take to clean out a larger amount. We suggest at least 3 months of drinking Velocitea every day. Many users keep drinking it for years.
As your colon is being cleared of the material that is clogging it, you should see your abdomen start to shrink. You will lose inches from your waist, and you will lose pounds of excess weight.
Drink More Water!
IMPORTANT: You also need to drink 8 cups (64 oz.) of clean water daily, which is recommended for everyone every day, whether you have any of the above mentioned conditions or not! Not drinking enough water reduces your body’s ability to get rid of wastes and toxins. It is especially important while detoxing your body to give it lots of water to help your kidneys, sweat glands, lymphatic system, lungs, and digestive tract flush out the toxins and waste material.
Water is the “universal solvent” which acts as the carrier to transport nutrients into your cells and flush waste material out of your cells. For the best results, drink only Kangen Water®!
The Velocitea ingredients are a special blend of safe, natural, edible herbs:
Milk Thistle, Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Marsh Mallow leaves, and Blessed Thistle.
Chose Velocitea or Holy Tea in the cart
Velocitea contains some natural herbs which act as a cathartic. Women who are pregnant or nursing, persons who are elderly or very young, and persons with an existing medical condition or undergoing treatment with drugs should consult their personal physician before using Velocitea or any herbal product. (Make a copy of the Ingredients if necessary.)